We are the leading marketing and sales transformation partner in the Nordics! We are 120 colleagues located at our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdansk. We have thirteen years of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries.
Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025. We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. Our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future, our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients.
You will be part of our Salesforce team that provides our clients the cutting edge of data-driven business for ever-increasing client performance. We convert data into actionable insight, intelligent marketing programs, and personalized customer experiences. Our team consists of best-in-class experts, and we tend to operate in multi cloud environments where we believe we can truly provide value to our customers.
As a Solution Architect your key responsibilities will be to lead our current team as the domain expert, providing and setting best practices development methods and keeping up to date with the Salesforce ecosystem development. At Avaus, you will work in a dynamic environment serving Nordic top brands in their digital transformation. You will be leading long term strategic projects both within B2B and B2C.
- Translating business needs into technical requirements
- Consulting on customer marketing, sales and service processes
- Help define the architecture of a customers CRM landscape
- Develop more junior colleagues
- Build solutions based on best practices
Who are you?
We believe that you’re a communications wizard who is comfortable with delivering presentations. You have the ability to lead projects and people in a trustworthy and convincing way and be a team-player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to present and conduct dialogs at business management level and technical architects. You have a strong sense of ownership and want to be part of our journey! Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, alternatively a couple of years of relevant work experience
- Experience in data flows from an Enterprise perspective from source system to analytics and Marketing Technologies
- Experience in leading and coaching developers and system specialist in the implementations of projects
- Experience in supporting the sales process from a technical perspective
- Knowledge of governance, compliance, and security aspects in greater organizations
- Fluent in Swedish, as our customers require us to communicate in Swedish
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position with a 6 months’ probation period, based at our Stockholm office at Katarinavägen 17. Starting date as soon as possible or by agreement. We offer a hybrid remote workplace and you will report to Carl Franzon, Team Lead.
Already feel like one of us? Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-02-28. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Linus. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!