We are the leading marketing and sales transformation partner in the Nordics! We are 140 colleagues located at our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdańsk. We have thirteen years of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries.
Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025. We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. Our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future. Our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients.
The Polish office acts as a resource centre for our other markets Finland, Sweden, and Germany. The Polish office consists mainly of tech experts within various martech platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo and Google, plus some data engineering and data science competence. Today the team consists of 17 people.
As country manager you will be responsible for establishing a growing and prosperous Polish unit. You will need to be a hands-on leader to ensure the success and profitability of the unit. Other responsibilities include; recruitment and training of new talent, assessing individual performance, owning the Polish P&L, and meeting other set targets. Some of your duties:
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Planning and aligning operations with operation leads in the other markets
- Ensuring Avaus brand consistency as provided by the head office.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients
- Maintaining a good image of the organization in the market as well as towards team members/staff
Who are you?
We believe that you have a strong leadership profile and are a self-motivated person. You are driven, curious, and are goal oriented. To be successful as a country manager, you thrive in a role as a public speaker and have good networking abilities. You are used to working independently and have good business acumen, as well as a consultancy mindset. As a person you have a strong sense of ownership and want to be part of our journey! Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or a related field
- Proven track record from consulting in technical domain
- Proven track record from People management & Recruiting experience
- Experience from administration i.e salaries, reporting, follow-up on performance, etc
- Experience of creating high performing teams
- Experience from asset creation/management
- It is a plus if you have experience from similar business
This is a permanent position with a 6 months’ probation period, based at our Polish office in Gdańsk. Starting date as soon as possible or by agreement. We offer a hybrid remote workplace and you will report to Global Head of Operations, Marcus Grantelius.
Already feel like one of us? Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than December 31st, 2022. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Marcus. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!