We are the leading marketing- and sales transformation partner in the Nordics! We are 120 colleagues located at our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdansk. We have fifteen years’ of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries.
Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025. We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. Our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future, our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients.
We are growing fast and are looking for our new talented Sr. Project Manager. You will be part of our rapidly growing project management team working together to set best practices and share learnings. You will be working closely with other ambitious colleagues in cross functional teams delivering results for clients in various industries.
As a Sr. Project Manager you will be responsible for both project delivery and ensuring we drive business results. You will be working in the intersection of business and technology and defining the scope of the projects either independently or in close collaboration with the Account Manager. You ensure we deliver according to targets and report results to our clients on an ongoing basis together with our analysts. You will most likely be doing some of these things also:
- Define project phases, milestones, major tasks and resource requirements
- Monitor the progress of the project and make manage change requests when necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Manage project risks, including the development of mitigation and contingency plans
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Drive business results by ensuring and demonstrating business impact.
The role is mainly operational but you will also work closely with your account manager to ensure that you, together, lead the team towards your joint strategic account goals.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Sr Agile Project Manager who is interested in our customer’s business. You thrive in a role where you have a great understanding of customer requirements, executing quality projects, and are great at building long term customer relationships. You don’t need to be a technology expert, but you need to work fluently with technical architects, developers and analysts. As a person you are organised, analytical and driven. You are a team-player and thrive in a fast-paced environment and can meet deadlines on time & budget. You have a strong sense of ownership and want to be part of our journey! Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- A couple of years’ experience in Project Management
- Experience in managing business projects with heavy IT dependency
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in working across organisations and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience in Digital Solutions such as Marketing Automation Systems, CMS, CRM or Advertising Platforms
- Highly computer-literate with practical experience utilising different project management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience from working with Scrum, Lean, SAFe or Kanban, preferably certified if one or more of the methodologies.
- Fluent in Swedish, as our customers require us to communicate in Swedish
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position with a 6 months’ probation period, based at our Stockholm office at Katarinavägen 17. Starting date as soon as possible or by agreement. We offer a hybrid remote workplace.
Already feel like one of us? Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than December 15th. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!