Have you already gathered experience within strategy consulting? Are you looking for your next career step, and want to expand your own expertise within data-driven sales marketing and sales for B2C companies?
We are the leading marketing and sales transformation partner in the Nordics with almost 15 years of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries. At the moment we have 120 colleagues located at four offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdansk, and are continuously looking for new talent to join our team. By 2025, our vision is to become the leading European boutique consultancy in our field, a home for more than 300 experts, and an employer of choice for many more.
Our main goal is to help enterprises turn their data into business growth. At the moment, we are looking for new mid-level Strategy Consultants to join our strategy team in Helsinki. The main focus of our Strategy team is to truly understand our customers’ businesses - their goals and challenges. We are responsible for planning the visions and strategies to utilise customer data for improved customer experience and better business results, and helping our customers in their long-term transformations towards customer-centricity. We also act as account leads for our customers ensuring that account level targets are met, as well as support in new business sales.
Our everyday work involves close collaboration with our colleagues within Data & Analytics, Marketing Technology and Omnichannel experience orchestration teams - both in Finland and across borders. Our team consists of a great bunch of people, who have ambition and drive, but are also collaborative and fun to work with!
- As a strategy consultant (mid-level), your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Understanding our clients opportunities and challenges and finding the right solutions with our team of experts
- Identifying business value drivers and preparing business cases and analyses
- Building clear and impactful presentations (both CXO-level and operational)
- Developing understanding of (and later contributing to) Avaus methodology and approach, and applying those in different client projects
- Acting as account lead for our strategic/growth accounts with responsibility for account targets (financial and client satisfaction)
- Working in close collaboration with a account delivery lead/project manager and a cross-competence team to ensure that we create undeniable business results
- Managing programs and projects within our clients
- Participating in new business sales, for example by managing sales processes and preparing proposals
- Developing your own knowledge of data-driven marketing and sales
- Contributing to Avaus culture through active participation in internal tasks
Who are you?
As a person, you are curious and constantly wanting to push yourself to the limits of your knowledge. You want to challenge the status quo and get people to see their business in a new light. To thrive in the role, you need a strong interest and some experience from consultative sales and account management. You have a can-do attitude and ability to act in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines on time and budget. People describe you as a true team player.
Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- Master of Science in economics & business administration or similar fields
- Proven track record from management consulting within projects related to marketing and sales strategies, customer experience, data & analytics, technology and organisational changes
- Existing toolkit from consulting work (e.g. impactful presentations, business cases, proposals)
- Experience from managing projects and programs with cross functional teams
- Industry experience from e.g. retail, financial services, telecom or travel considered as an asset
- Fluency in Finnish, as our customers require us to communicate in Finnish
- Fluency in English
- Other languages are a plus
This is a permanent position based at our Helsinki office (hybrid). Starting date as soon as possible or by agreement. You will report to the strategy team lead.
Already feel like one of us?
Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than May 31st. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of Strategy Anna Hakkarainen (email@example.com). Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!