We are the leading marketing and sales transformation partner in the Nordics! We are 120 colleagues located at our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdansk. We have fifteen years of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries.
Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025. We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. Our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future, our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients.
We are growing fast and are looking for our new talented Team Lead to our Project Management Team. You will be working closely with other ambitious colleagues within Project Management who are passionate about growing our customers' business and building first-class digital experiences. You will be a member of the Strategy Business area management team as well as the Avaus management team in Sweden. We are a social crew and enjoy working closely together and learning from one another.
As a Team Lead at Avaus, your main priority is to coach and support the team members' development in order to drive and expand our business and your team members' career opportunities. You will be responsible for creating and executing on the team development plan for growth within Project Management. You will also be responsible for the team's career development, recruitment, resourcing and establishing a culture in line with Avaus cultural cornerstones. As a team lead you will need to be a trusted role model for your team and among your peers. You will most likely be doing some of these things also:
- Developing & growing a fast learning team of rising stars
- Proactively identifying team possibilities and talent needs, including strategic planning of team development and recruitment
- Proactively participate in Avaus culture and its shaping and development
- Participate in building a growth mindset and culture within the organization
- Subject matter expertise development
- Thought leadership around the selected topic, both internally and externally
- Actively seek opportunities to deepen expertise in named area
Who are you?
We are looking for a Team Leader who is interested in building a successful team of Project Managers. You thrive in a role where you are a key player in driving customers' digital transformation, helping them become data-driven, and supporting them in future proofing their capabilities. As a person you are organised and driven. You are a team-player and like to be part of a fast-paced environment. You challenge the status quo and get people to see their business in a new light. You want your team members to become rising stars and others describe you as a people person who are passionate about data, algorithms, and customer experience. You have a strong sense of ownership and want to be part of our journey!
Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, alternatively a couple of years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record within team leadership
- Extended experience in Project Management
- Experience in managing business projects with heavy IT dependency
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in working across organisations and lead cross-functional teams
- Highly computer-literate with practical experience utilising, Confluence or other project management tools
- Fluent in Swedish, as our customers require us to communicate in Swedish
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position with a 6 months’ probation period, based at our Stockholm office at Katarinavägen 17. Starting date as soon as possible or by agreement. We offer a hybrid remote workplace and you will report to Business Lead Strategy.
Already feel like one of us? Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than June 16th. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Paola Banegas, Head of Talent. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!